Report NEP-HAP-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ward, George, 2015. "Is happiness a predictor of election results?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61698, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Marsden, David, 2015. "The future of the German industrial relations model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61699, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ana Amélia Camarano, 2015. "Brazilian Population Ageing: Differences in Well-being by Rural and Urban Areas," Discussion Papers 0113, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Tomaževič, Nina & Seljak, Janko & Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2014. "The impact of CAF enablers on job satisfaction: the case of the Slovenian law enforcement agency," MPRA Paper 63938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "Wplyw efektywnosci instytucji w kontekscie gospodarki opartej na wiedzy na jakosc zycia w Unii Europejskiej. Badanie panelowe dla lat 2004-2010," Working Papers 121/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Collewet, Marion & de Grip, Andries & de Koning, Jaap, 2015. "Conspicuous Work: Peer Working Time, Labour Supply and Happiness for Male Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 9011, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Albert Park & Shu Cai, 2015. "Permanent Income and Subjective Well-Being," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2015-08, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Feb 2015.
- Caliendo, Marco & Gielen, Anne C. & Mahlstedt, Robert, 2015. "Home-Ownership, Unemployed's Job Search Behavior and Post-Unemployment Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).