Report NEP-HAP-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaël GOUJON & Mathilde CLOSSET & Sosso FEINDOUNO, 2014. "Human Assets Index Retrospective series: 2013 update," Working Papers P110, FERDI.
- Ludwig, Jens & Duncan, Greg J & Gennetian, Lisa A & Katz, Lawrence F. & Kessler, Ronald & Kling, Jeffrey R & Sanbonmatsu, Lisa, 2013. "Long-Term Neighborhood Effects on Low-Income Families: Evidence from Moving to Opportunity," Scholarly Articles 12553723, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo, 2014. "“De Gustibus Errari (pot)Est”: Utility Misprediction, Preferences for Well-being and Life Satisfaction," CEIS Research Paper 327, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Aug 2014.
- Artjoms Ivlevs, 2014. "Happy moves? Assessing the impact of subjective well-being on the emigration decision," Working Papers 20141402, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Bianchi, Marina, 2014. "The magic of storytelling: How curiosity and aesthetic preferences work," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-23, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Osberghaus, Daniel & Kühling, Jan, 2014. "Direct and indirect effects of weather experiences on life satisfaction: Which role for climate change expectations?," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.