Report NEP-HAP-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2011. "Armenia Water Supply and Sanitation: Challenges, Achievements, and Future Directions," ADB Reports BKK114083, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 07 May 2013.
- Lundberg, Shelly, 2014. "Skill Disparities and Unequal Family Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 8346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bonke, Jens & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise, 2014. "Do Preferences Impact Behavior and Wellbeing? A Panel Study of Preferred and Actual Working Time 2001-2008/09," IZA Discussion Papers 8356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Haile, Getinet Astatike & Bryson, Alex & White, Michael, 2014. "Spillover Effects of Unionisation on Non-members' Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 8361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dominic Richardson & Nabil Ali, 2014. "An Evaluation of International Surveys of Children," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 146, OECD Publishing.
- Nanivazo, Malokele, 2014. "First order dominance analysis: Child wellbeing in the Democratic Republic of Congo," WIDER Working Paper Series 025, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).