Report NEP-HAP-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier Bargain & Jinan Zeidan, 2014. "Stature, Skills and Adult Life Outcomes: Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers halshs-01020788, HAL.
- Olivier Bargain & Jinan Zeidan, 2014. "The Direct Effect of Obesity on Emotional Well-Being: Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers halshs-01024452, HAL.
- Fryer, Roland Gerhard & Katz, Lawrence F., 2013. "Achieving Escape Velocity: Neighborhood and School Interventions to Reduce Persistent Inequality," Scholarly Articles 12330898, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- DeSteno, David & Li, Ye & Dickens, Leah & Lerner, Jennifer, 2014. "Gratitude: A Tool for Reducing Economic Impatience," Scholarly Articles 12185844, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Proto, Eugenio & Oswald, Andrew J., 2014. "National Happiness and Genetic Distance: A Cautious Exploration," IZA Discussion Papers 8300, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, Brian & Bindler, Anna & Machin, Stephen, 2014. "Crime Scars: Recessions and the Making of Career Criminals," IZA Discussion Papers 8332, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Ferrante, 2014. "Great expectations The unintended consequences of educational choices," Working Papers 67, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Francesco Andreoli & Alessandra Michelangeli, 2014. "Welfare Measures to Assess Urban Quality of Life," Working Papers 278, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.