Report NEP-HAP-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew E. Clark & Conchita D'Ambrosio & Simone Ghislandi, 2014. "Adaptation to Poverty in Long-Run Panel Data," Working Papers halshs-00925542, HAL.
- Item repec:cor:louvrp:-2493 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew E. Clark & Sarah Flèche & Claudia Senik, 2014. "Economic Growth Evens-Out Happiness: Evidence from Six Surveys," Working Papers halshs-00936145, HAL.
- Ryan Brown, 2014. "The Intergenerational Impact of Terror: Does the 9/11 Tragedy Reverberate into the Outcomes of the Next Generation?," HiCN Working Papers 165, Households in Conflict Network.
- Adrian Chadi, 2014. "Dissatisfied with Life or with Being Interviewed? Happiness and Motivation to Participate in a Survey," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201403, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Kaiser, Lutz C., 2014. "Job Satisfaction and Public Service Motivation," IZA Discussion Papers 7935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beja Jr., Edsel, 2014. "Income growth and happiness: Reassessment of the Easterlin Paradox," MPRA Paper 53360, University Library of Munich, Germany.