Report NEP-HAP-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurora Murgea & Robert Reisz, 2012. "Does the market make us happy? The stock market and well-being," FEAA Working Papers 2012.FEAA.F.03, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko, 2012. "Life Satisfaction and Air Quality in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6732, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Liv Osland & Kenneth Gibb & Gwilym Pryce, 2011. "Inequalities in Access to Employment and the Impact on Wellbeing: A Criterion for Spatial Planning?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p717, European Regional Science Association.
- Bartling, Björn & Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M., 2012. "Discretion, Productivity and Work Satisfaction," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 383, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gregori Baetschmann, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the relationship between happiness and age: Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel," ECON - Working Papers 047, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Shams, Khadija, 2012. "What does a well-being perspective add to our understanding of poverty?," MPRA Paper 40132, University Library of Munich, Germany.