Report NEP-HAP-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: What Explains the Regional Variation?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 435, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eduardo Lora & Andrew Powell, 2011. "A New Way of Monitoring the Quality of Urban Life," WIDER Working Paper Series 012, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sarah Fleche & Conal Smith & Piritta Sorsa, 2012. "Exploring Determinants of Subjective Wellbeing in OECD Countries: Evidence from the World Value Survey," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2012/1, OECD Publishing.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel, 2012. "Trading Up the Happiness Ladder," Working Paper 115/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Sapkota, Jeet Bahadur, 2011. "Impacts of globalization on quality of life: evidence from developing countries," MPRA Paper 37506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farber, Daniel A., 2011. "Law, Sustainability, and the Pursuit of Happiness," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6289107q, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Karabel, Jerome & Laurison, Daniel, 2011. "Outlier Nation? American Exceptionalism and the Quality of Life in the United States," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt3xr5r6c4, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Anderson, Cameron & Kraus, Michael W. & Keltner, Dacher, 2011. "The Local Ladder Effect: Social Status and Subjective Well-Being," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2x39c3kp, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.