Report NEP-HAP-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2011. "Money and Happiness: Evidence from the Industry Wage Structure," IZA Discussion Papers 5705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Giovanni Brambilla & Alessandra Michelangeli & Eugenio Peluso, 2011. "Equity in the City: On Measuring Urban (Ine)Quality of Life," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0101, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2011. "Money and Happiness: Evidence from the Industry Wage Structure," CEP Discussion Papers dp1051, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sabatini, Fabio, 2011. "The relationship between happiness and health: evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 30948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oded Galor, 2011. "Inequality, Human Capital Formation and the Process of Development," NBER Working Papers 17058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- OSHIO Takashi, 2011. "Gender Differences Among Elderly Japanese: Importance of family and social relations for life satisfaction," Discussion papers 11051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).