Report NEP-HAP-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eileen Trzcinski & Elke Holst, 2010. "Gender Differences in Subjective Well-Being in and out of Management Positions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 299, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Gundi Knies, 2010. "Income Comparisons among Neighbours and Life Satisfaction in East and West Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 298, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Williams, James & Greene, Sheila, 2010. "Key Outcomes for Children: New Evidence from 'Growing up in Ireland'," Papers RB2010/1/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Mavridis, Dimitris, 2010. "Can subjective well-being predict unemployment length ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5293, The World Bank.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore