Report NEP-HAP-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Gerstorf & Nilam Ram & Guy Mayraz & Mira Hidajat & Ulman Lindenberger & Gert G. Wagner & Jürgen Schupp, 2010. "Late-Life Decline in Well-Being across Adulthood in Germany, the UK, and the US: Something Is Seriously Wrong at the End of Life," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 286, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ingo Geishecker, 2010. "Perceived Job Insecurity and Well-Being Revisited: Towards Conceptual Clarity," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 282, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Perlman, Janice E., 2010. "Parsing the Urban Poverty Puzzle A Multi-generational Panel Study in Rio de Janeiro’s Favelas, 1968–2008," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arimah, C. Ben, 2010. "The Face of Urban Poverty Explaining the Prevalence of Slums in Developing Countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 030, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Rodgers, Dennis, 2010. "Urban Violence Is not (Necessarily) a Way of Life," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Peichl, Andreas & Pestel, Nico, 2010. "Multidimensional Measurement of Richness: Theory and an Application to Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 4825, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johnston, David W. & Propper, Carol & Pudney, Stephen & Shields, Michael A., 2010. "Is There an Income Gradient in Child Health? It Depends Whom You Ask," IZA Discussion Papers 4830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dirk KrÃ¼ger, 2009. "Inequality Trends for Germany in the Last Two Decades: A Tale of Two Countries," MEA discussion paper series 09184, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- JÃ¼rges, Hendrik, 2009. "The effect of compulsory schooling on health - evidence from biomarkers," MEA discussion paper series 09183, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- David W. Johnston & Carol Propper & Stephen E. Pudney & Michael A. Shields, 2010. "Is there an Income Gradient in Child Health? It depends whom you ask," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/232, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Del Boca Daniela, 2010. "Child Poverty and Child Well-Being in Italy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201001, University of Turin.
- Mendola, Daria & Busetta, Annalisa & Milito, Anna Maria, 2009. "The importance of consecutive spells of poverty: a longitudinal poverty index," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-21, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Brian Nolan, 2010. "Promoting the Well-Being of Immigrant Youth," Working Papers 201017, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.