Report NEP-HAP-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2009. "In the Eye of the Beholder: Subjective Inequality Measures and the Demand for Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 4360, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Andreas & Lalive, Rafael & Zweimüller, Josef, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," IZA Discussion Papers 4355, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhattacharya, Manasi & Bedi, Arjun S. & Chhachhi, Amrita, 2009. "Marital Violence and Women's Employment and Property Status: Evidence from North Indian Villages," IZA Discussion Papers 4361, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Mearman & Tim Wakeley & Gamila Shoib & Don J. Webber, 2009. "Does pluralism in economics education make better educated, happier students? A qualitative analysis," Working Papers 0916, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Martin Huber & Michael Lechner & Conny Wunsch, 2009. "Does Leaving Welfare Improve Health? Evidence for Germany," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-21, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Andreas Kuhn & Rafael Lalive & Josef Zweimüller, 2009. "The Public Health Costs of Job Loss," NRN working papers 2009-13, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2008. "How universal is happiness?," MPRA Paper 16853, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2008.