Report NEP-HAP-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Sara Savastano, 2009. "The money-happiness relationship in transition countries: evidence from Albania," Econometica Working Papers wp11, Econometica.
- Robert Oxoby, "undated". "Understanding Social Inclusion, Social Cohesion and Social Capital," Working Papers 2009-11, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 22 Jan 2009.
- Klaus Reeh, 2009. "Developing the Research Infrastructure for Social and Behavioral Sciences in Germany and Beyond: The European Dimension," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 79, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Julia Lane, 2009. "Administrative Transaction Data," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 52, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2009. "Too poor to grow," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5012, The World Bank.
- Guy Mayraz & Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 2009. "Life Satisfaction and Relative Income: Perceptions and Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0938, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Hasan, Hamid, 2009. "Capabilities measurement: an empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 16742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2009.
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2009. "Subjective Well-Being as Welfare Measure: Concepts and Methodology," MPRA Paper 16619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attia, Sayed Moawad, 2009. "The Religious and Anthropological Perspectives of Development and Poverty," MPRA Paper 16622, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2009.
- Padmaja Ayyagari & Jody L. Sindelar, 2009. "The Impact of Job Stress on Smoking and Quitting: Evidence from the HRS," NBER Working Papers 15232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.