Report NEP-HAP-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2009:51 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2009:52 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2009:53 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Kohta Mori & Yasuyuki Sawada & Saki Sugano, 2009. "Socio-Economic Studies on Suicide: A Survey," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-629, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori, 2009. "Technological Progress and Population Growth: Do we have too few children?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).