Report NEP-HAP-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rizwana Siddiqui, 2009. "Human Capital vs. Physical Capital: A Cross-Country Analysis of Human Development Strategies," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:51, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rashida Haq & Uzma Zia, 2009. "Does Governance Contribute to Pro-poor Growth? Evidence from Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:52, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Nadia Zakir & Muhammad Idrees, 2009. "Trends in Inequality, Welfare, and Growth in Pakistan, 1963-64 to 2004-05," PIDE-Working Papers 2009:53, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Joe Chen & Yun Jeong Choi & Kohta Mori & Yasuyuki Sawada & Saki Sugano, 2009. "Socio-Economic Studies on Suicide: A Survey," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-629, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Koichi Futagami & Takeo Hori, 2009. "Technological Progress and Population Growth: Do we have too few children?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-21, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.