Report NEP-HAP-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Marsden & Simone Moriconi, 2009. "'The Value of Rude Health': Employees' Well Being, Absence and Workplace Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0919, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pavel Luengas & Inder J. Ruprah, 2009. "Should Central Banks Target Happiness? Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0209, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka & Johansson, Edvard, 2009. "Creative destruction and employee well-being," MPRA Paper 15447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg, 2009. "The Quality of Medical Care, Behavioral Risk Factors, and Longevity Growth," NBER Working Papers 15068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qingyan Shang & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2009. "Opting For Families: Recent Trends in the Fertility of Highly Educated Women," NBER Working Papers 15074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fali Huang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2007. "Dynamic Treatment Effect Analysis of TV Effects on Child Cognitive Development," Working Papers 10-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.