Report NEP-HAP-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stevenson, Betsey & Wolfers, Justin, 2008. "Economic Growth and Subjective Well-Being: Reassessing the Easterlin Paradox," IZA Discussion Papers 3654, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pencavel, John, 2008. "How Successful Have Trade Unions Been? A Utility-Based Indicator of Union Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 3660, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro Cid & Daniel Ferres & Máximo Rossi, 2008. "Subjective Well-Being in the Southern Cone: Health, Income and Family," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1308, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Risse, Mathias, 2008. "What are Human Rights? Human Rights as Membership Rights in the Global Order," Working Paper Series rwp08-006, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2008. "Unbundled Institutions, Human Capital and Growth," Departmental Working Papers 2008-14, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Raghbendra Jha & Tu Dang, 2008. "Vulnerability and poverty in Timor-Lesté," Departmental Working Papers 2008-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Mariana Gerstenblüth & Natalia Melgar & Juan Pablo Pagano & Máximo Rossi, 2008. "Threats in Latin American and Caribbean countries: how do inequality and the asymmetries of rules affect tax morale?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1408, Department of Economics - dECON.