Report NEP-HAP-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cáceres-Delpiano, Julio & Giolito, Eugenio P., 2008. "How Unilateral Divorce Affects Children," IZA Discussion Papers 3342, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Vermeulen, Frederic, 2008. "Economic Well-Being and Poverty among the Elderly: An Analysis Based on a Collective Consumption Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3349, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blanchflower, David G., 2008. "International Evidence on Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 3354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luechinger, Simon & Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois, 2008. "Why Does Unemployment Hurt the Employed? Evidence from the Life Satisfaction Gap between the Public and the Private Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3385, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Magne Mogstad & Chiara Pronzato, 2008. "Are Lone Mothers Responsive to Policy Changes? The Effects of a Norwegian Workfare Reform on Earnings, Education, and Poverty," Discussion Papers 533, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Binder, Martin & Broekel, Tom, 2008. "Conversion Efficiency as a Complementing Measure of Welfare in Capability Space," MPRA Paper 7583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarasov, Alexander, 2007. "Income Distribution, Market Structure, and Individual Welfare," MPRA Paper 7682, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Simon, Curtis & Tamura, Robert, 2008. "Fertility decline, baby boom and economic growth," MPRA Paper 7719, University Library of Munich, Germany.