Report NEP-HAP-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- *Unicef, 2007. "Child Poverty in Perspective: An overview of child well-being in rich countries," Innocenti Report Card inreca07/19, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Rafael Lalive & Alejandra Cattaneo, 2006. "Social Interactions and Schooling Decisions," IEW - Working Papers 298, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Pillai N, Vijayamohanan, 2008. "CES Function, Generalized Mean and Human Poverty Index: Exploring Some Links," MPRA Paper 6951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pillai N., Vijayamohanan, 2008. "Infrastructure, Growth And Human Development In Kerala," MPRA Paper 7017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eggen, Andrea & Bezemer, Dirk J, 2007. "Do Poverty Reduction Strategies Help Achieve The Millennium Development Goals?," MPRA Paper 7030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:451 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael Perez Ribas & Guilherme Issamu Hirata & Fabio Veras Soares, 2008. "Debating Targeting Methods for Cash Transfers: A Multidimensional Index vs. an Income Proxy for Paraguay?s Tekoporã Programme," Publications 2, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.