Report NEP-HAP-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baucells, Manel & Sarin, Rakesh K., 2007. "Happiness and time allocation," IESE Research Papers D/710, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno S. Frey & Susanne Neckermann, 2008. "Awards - A View from Psychological Economics," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-02, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Frank A Cowell, 2007. "Income Distribution and Inequality," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 94, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/127 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Tarik Yalcin, 2007. "Inequality Measurement forOrdered Response Health Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 92, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kaptein, S.P., 2007. "Developing and Testing a Measure for the Ethical Culture of Organizations: The Corporate Ethical Virtues Model," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-084-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20070852 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Vanpoucke & A. Vereecke, 2007. "Creating Successful collaborative relationships," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/488, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Görlich Dennis & Grip Andries de, 2007. "Human Capital Depreciation during Family-related Career Interruptions in Male and Female Occupations," ROA Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Christelle Dumas, 2008. "Does work impede child's learning? The case of Senegal," THEMA Working Papers 2008-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2007-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "On the welfarist rationale for relative poverty lines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4486, The World Bank.
- Kappler, Marcus, 2007. "Projecting the Medium-Term: Outcomes and Errors for GDP Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-068, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Coneus, Katja & Goeggel, Kathrin & Muehler, Grit, 2007. "Determinants of Child Care Participation," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- o'higgins, s. niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia, 2007. "measures of social capital and trust," MPRA Paper 6924, University Library of Munich, Germany.