Report NEP-HAP-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benno Torgler & Nemanja Antic & Uwe Dulleck, 2007. "Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who is the Happiest of Them All?," NCER Working Paper Series 20, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Calvo, Esteban, 2006. "Does Working Longer Make People Healthier and Happier?," MPRA Paper 5606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrin Rehdanz, 2007. "Species Diversity And Human Well-Being: A Spatial Econometric Approach," Working Papers FNU-151, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Oct 2007.
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Oguzoglu, Umut, 2007. "Well-Being and Ill-Being: A Bivariate Panel Data Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kyosuke Kurita & Takashi Kurosaki, 2007. "The Dynamics of Growth, Poverty, and Inequality: A Panel Analysis of Regional Data from the Philippines and Thailand," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-223, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stefan Boes & Kevin Staub & Rainer Winkelmann, 2007. "Hedonic Adaptation to Living Standards and the Hidden Cost of Parental Income," SOI - Working Papers 0713, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.