Report NEP-GTH-2021-11-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2021. "Rational play in games: A behavioral approach," Working Papers 344, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Maria Montero & Alex Possajennikov, 2021. "An Adaptive Model of Demand Adjustment in Weighted Majority Games," Discussion Papers 2021-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Miller, Marcus & Zissimos, Ben, 2021. "Without liberty and justice, what extremes to expect? Two contemporary perspectives," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1380, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Macgregor Perry, 2021. "Fisheries Management in Congested Waters: A Game-Theoretic Assessment of the East China Sea," Papers 2110.13966, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2022.
- Shumpei Goke & Gabriel Y. Weintraub & Ralph Mastromonaco & Sam Seljan, 2021. "Bidders' Responses to Auction Format Change in Internet Display Advertising Auctions," Papers 2110.13814, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2022.
- Naman Shukla & Kartik Yellepeddi, 2021. "Negotiating Networks in Oligopoly Markets for Price-Sensitive Products," Papers 2110.13303, arXiv.org.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2021. "Taxing the Residual Profit of Multinational Enterprises: A Critique of Formulaic Apportionment and a Proposal," EconPol Policy Brief 35, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Evan M. Calford & Timothy N. Cason, 2021. "Contingent Reasoning and Dynamic Public Goods Provision," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2021-679, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Raphael Boleslavsky & Bruce Carlin & Christopher Cotton, 2021. "A Model of Challenge Funds: How Funding Availability and Selection Rigor Affect Project Quality," Working Paper 1470, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Liqun Liu, 2021. "Domestic Constraints in Crisis Bargaining," Papers 2110.14938, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2021.