Report NEP-GTH-2021-04-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catonini, Emiliano & Xue, Jingyi, 2020. "Local Dominance," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 1-2021, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Brams, Steven & Kilgour, Marc, 2021. "A Note on Stabilizing Cooperation in the Centipede Game," MPRA Paper 106809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Sweeting & Xuezhen Tao & Xinlu Yao, 2021. "Dynamic Oligopoly Pricing with Asymmetric Information: Implications for Horizontal Mergers," NBER Working Papers 28589, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Volker Nocke & Roland Strausz, 2021. "Collective Brand Reputation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2021_281, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Zhihan Cui & Geoffrey Heal & Howard Kunreuther & Lu Liu, 2021. "The Political Economy of Responses to COVID-19 in the U.S.A," NBER Working Papers 28578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Asker & Mariagiovanna Baccara & SangMok Lee, 2021. "Patent Auctions and Bidding Coalitions: Structuring the Sale of Club Goods," NBER Working Papers 28602, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bos, Iwan & Marini, Marco A. & Saulle, Riccardo D., 2021. "Myopic Oligopoly Pricing," FEEM Working Papers 310282, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Crampes, Claude & Renault, Jérôme, 2021. "Imperfect competition in electricity markets with partially flexible technologies," TSE Working Papers 21-1198, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Can Askan Mavi & Nicolas Quérou, 2020. "Common pool resource management and risk perceptions," CEE-M Working Papers hal-03052114, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Jeffrey D. Michler & Benjamin M. Gramig, 2021. "Differentiation in a Two-Dimensional Market with Endogenous Sequential Entry," Papers 2103.11051, arXiv.org.
- Leonardo Boncinelli & Alessio Muscillo & Paolo Pin, 2021. "Efficiency and Stability in a Process of Teams Formation," Papers 2103.13712, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2021.
- Hanyuan Huang & Jiabin Wu, 2021. "Limited Cognitive Abilities and Dominance Hierarchy," Papers 2103.11075, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2022.
- Hernán Vallejo, 2021. "Oligopsony and Minimum Wages," Documentos CEDE 019140, Universidad de los Andes â€“ Facultad de Economía â€“ CEDE.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Marco Alexander Schwarz, 2021. "A Dynamic Theory of Regulatory Capture," CESifo Working Paper Series 8968, CESifo.
- Akira Okada & Yasuhiro Shirata, 2021. "The Formation of Global Free Trade Agreement," Papers 2103.16118, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2021.
- Farzad Pourbabaee, 2021. "Robust Experimentation in the Continuous Time Bandit Problem," Papers 2104.00102, arXiv.org.
- Radzvilavicius, Arunas, 2021. "Tolerant moral judgment drives evolution of collective action," OSF Preprints neq9g, Center for Open Science.
- Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Andrzej Nowak, 2020. "Symmetry and financial Markets," Post-Print halshs-03048686, HAL.