Report NEP-GTH-2020-12-21This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier GOSSNER, 2020. "The Robustness of Incomplete Penal Codes in Repeated Interactions," Working Papers 2020-29, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Vincent Boucher & Yann Bramoullé, 2020. "Binary Outcomes and Linear Interactions," Working Papers halshs-03031767, HAL.
- Péter Bayer & Ani Guerdjikova, 2020. "Optimism leads to optimality: Ambiguity in network formation," Working Papers hal-03005107, HAL.
- Peter G Moffatt & Ganna Pogrebna & Graciela Zevallos-Porles, 2020. "Depth of Reasoning Models with Sophisticated Agents," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 20-06, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Louis Abraham, 2020. "Competition analysis on the over-the-counter credit default swap market," Papers 2012.01883, arXiv.org.
- Chukwudi Henry Dike, 2020. "Strategic Interactions in Financial Networks," 2020 Papers pdi579, Job Market Papers.
- Johannes Hörner & Nicolas Klein & Sven Rady, 2019. "Overcoming Free-Riding in Bandit Games," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2019_135v1, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Aureo de Paula & Xun Tang, 2020. "Testable Implications of Multiple Equilibria in Discrete Games with Correlated Types," Papers 2012.00787, arXiv.org.
- Jens Gudmundsson & Jens Leth Hougaard, 2020. "Enabling reciprocity through blockchain design," IFRO Working Paper 2020/14, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised 09 Feb 2021.
- Dietzenbacher, Bas, 2019. "The Procedural Egalitarian Solution and Egalitarian Stable Games," Other publications TiSEM 6caea8c0-1dcd-4038-88da-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Stephan Lauermann & Asher Wolinsky, 2020. "A Common-Value Auction With State-Dependent Participation," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2018_063v2, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Garcia, Arturo & Leal, Mariel & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2020. "Competitive CSR in a strategic managerial delegation game with a multiproduct corporation," MPRA Paper 104431, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2020.
- Sebasti'an Morales & Charles Thraves, 2020. "On the Resource Allocation for Political Campaigns," Papers 2012.02856, arXiv.org.
- Goncalo dos Reis & Vadim Platonov, 2020. "Forward utility and market adjustments in relative investment-consumption games of many players," Papers 2012.01235, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2022.
- D'Exelle, Ben & Gutekunst, Christine & Riedl, Arno, 2020. "The Effect of Gender and Gender Pairing on Bargaining: Evidence from an Artefactual Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 13916, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christoph Belak & Daniel Hoffmann & Frank T. Seifried, 2020. "Continuous-Time Mean Field Games with Finite StateSpace and Common Noise," Working Paper Series 2020-05, University of Trier, Research Group Quantitative Finance and Risk Analysis.
- Stefan Ambec, 2020. "Environmental markets exacerbate inequalities," Working Papers hal-02945513, HAL.
- Liyang Han & Jalal Kazempour & Pierre Pinson, 2020. "Monetizing Customer Load Data for an Energy Retailer: A Cooperative Game Approach," Papers 2012.05519, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2021.