Report NEP-GTH-2020-04-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lensberg, Terje & Schenk-Hoppé, Klaus R., 2020. "Cold play: Learning across bimatrix games," MPRA Paper 99095, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2020. "Recurrent Preemption Games," DSSR Discussion Papers 110, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Samuele Centorrino & Elena Manzoni, 2020. "Zero-Intelligence vs. Human Agents: An Experimental Analysis of the Efficiency of Double Auctions and Over-the-Counter Markets of Varying Sizes," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Jean Barthélemy & Guillaume Plantin, 2019. "Fiscal and Monetary Regimes: A Strategic Approach," Working papers 742, Banque de France.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2020. "A Mean Field Game Approach to Equilibrium Pricing with Market Clearing Condition," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1144, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- David Evangelista & Yuri Thamsten, 2020. "On finite population games of optimal trading," Papers 2004.00790, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Loertscher, Simon & Marx, Leslie & Rey, Patrick, 2020. "Collusive Market Allocations," TSE Working Papers 20-1084, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Miettinen, Topi & Vanberg, Christoph, 2020. "Commitment and Conflict in Multilateral Bargaining," Working Papers 0679, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kamal Saggi & Woan Foong Wong & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2020. "The Role of Non-Discrimination in a World of Discriminatory Preferential Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 8139, CESifo.
- Luca Alfieri & Nino Kokashvili, 2020. "Financial Safety Nets In East Asia And Europe: A Political Economy Assessment," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 121, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).