Report NEP-GTH-2019-07-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fatma Aslan & Papatya Duman & Walter Trockel, 2019. "Duality for General TU-games Redefined," Working Papers CIE 121, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Gilles, Grandjean & Mathieu, Lefebvre & Marco, Mantovani, 2018. "Preferences and strategic behavior in public goods games," Working Papers 395, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 19 Dec 2018.
- George Loginov, 2019. "Ordinal Imitative Dynamics," Papers 1907.04272, arXiv.org.
- Pietro Guarnieri & Tommaso Luzzati & Stefano Marchetti, 2019. "An experiment on coordination in a modified stag hunt game," Discussion Papers 2019/246, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Stefanos Leonardos & Costis Melolidakis, 2019. "On the Equilibrium Uniqueness in Cournot Competition with Demand Uncertainty," Papers 1906.03558, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2020.
- Li-Hsien Sun, 2019. "Systemic Risk and Heterogeneous Mean Field Type Interbank Network," Papers 1907.03082, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Anita Kopányi-Peuker & Jin Di Zheng, 2019. ""I" on You: Identity in the Dictator Game," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-049/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Junze Sun & Arthur Schram & Randolph Sloof, 2019. "A Theory on Media Bias and Elections," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-048/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marco Battaglini & Eleonora Patacchini & Edoardo Rainone, 2019. "Endogenous Social Connections in Legislatures," NBER Working Papers 25988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fo Kodjo Dzinyefa Aflagah & Tanguy Bernard & Angelino Viceisza, 2019. "Cheap Talk and Coordination in the Lab and in the Field: Collective Commercialization in Senegal," NBER Working Papers 26045, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dosis, Anastasios & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2019. "Experimentation in Dynamic R&D Competition," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 52, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- García-Alaminos, Ángela & Rubio, Santiago J., 2019. "Emission Taxes, Feed-in Subsidies and the Investment in a Clean Technology by a Polluting Monopoly," ES: Economics for Sustainability 291524, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) > ES: Economics for Sustainability.