Report NEP-GTH-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GTH
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph M. Abdou & Hans Keiding, 2018. "A Qualitative Theory of Conflict Resolution and Political Compromise," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01910038, HAL.
- Gilles Grandjean & Mathieu Lefebvre & Marco Mantovani, 2018. "Preferences and strategic behavior in public goods games," Working Papers of BETA 2018-47, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Mengxi Zhang, 2018. "Auctions vs. Negotiations: Optimal Selling Mechanism with Endogenous Bidder Values," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_054_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Peter Katuscak & Tomas Miklanek, 2018. "What Drives Conditional Cooperation in Public Goods Games?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp631, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- John Kennes & Daniel le Maire & Sebastian Roelsgaard, 2018. "Equivalence of Canonical Matching Models," Economics Working Papers 2018-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mankan M. Koné & Lota D.Tamini & Carl Gaigné, 2017. "Duopolistic Competition and Optimal Switching Time from Export to FDI in Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2017-03, CREATE.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2018. "The Better Route to Global Tax Coordination: Gradualism or Multilateralism?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7305, CESifo.
- Bård Harstad, 2018. "Pledge-and-Review Bargaining," CESifo Working Paper Series 7296, CESifo.
- Massimo Motta & Emanuele Tarantino, 2018. "The Effect of Horizontal Mergers, When Firms compete in Prices and Investments," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_056_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Fabian Dvorak & Sebastian Fehrler, 2018. "Negotiating Cooperation Under Uncertainty: Communication in Noisy, Indefinitely Repeated Interactions," TWI Research Paper Series 112, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2018. "If I Don't Trust Your Preferences, I Won't Follow Mine: Preference Stability, Beliefs, and Strategic Choice," TWI Research Paper Series 113, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Francesco Bogliacino, 2018. "Frames of Governance: Comparing Institutional Arrangements over the Policy Space," Documentos de Trabajo - Escuela de Economía 016973, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Singerman, A. & Useche, P., 2018. "The Role of Strategic Uncertainty in Area-wide Pest Management Decisions of Florida Citrus Growers," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277045, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sebastian Leitner, 2018. "Factors Driving Wealth Inequality in European Countries," wiiw Working Papers 155, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stefan Jestl & Sebastian Leitner & Sandra M. Leitner, 2018. "The Relative Impact of Different Forces of Globalisation on Wage Inequality: A Fresh Look at the EU Experience," wiiw Working Papers 154, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.