Report NEP-GTH-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Kelsey, David, 2017. "Ambiguity and the Centipede Game: Strategic Uncertainty in Multi-Stage Games," Working Papers 0638, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2017. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Working Papers 17-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Koichi Futagami & Toshihiro Matsumura & Kizuku Takao, 2017. "Mixed Duopoly: Differential Game Approach," KIER Working Papers 969, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eduardo M. Azevedo & Eric Budish, 2017. "Strategy-proofness in the Large," NBER Working Papers 23771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Gibbons & Marco LiCalzi & Massimo Warglien, 2017. "What situation is this? Coarse cognition and behavior over a space of games," Working Papers 09, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Jakob Kapeller & Stefan Steinerberger, 2017. "Stability, Fairness and Random Walks in the Bargaining Problem," Economics working papers 2017-16, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Martin Geiger & Richard Hule, 2017. "The role of correlation in two-asset games: Some experimental evidence," Working Papers 2017-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Daeyoung Jeong & Semin Kim, 2017. "Interim Self-Stable Decision Rules," Working papers 2017rwp-108, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Andrea Mattozzi & Fabio Michelucci, 2017. "Electoral Contests with Dynamic Campaign Contributions," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp599, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Adriana Alventosa & Gonzalo Olcina, 2017. "On the emergence of a sanctioning institution," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0417, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.