Report NEP-GTH-2017-06-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shuo Liu & Harry Pei, 2017. "Monotone equilibria in signalling games," ECON - Working Papers 252, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dirk Bergemann & Tibor Heumann & Stephen Morris, 2017. "Belief-Free Rationalizability and Informational Robustness," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2088, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Francis Bloch & David Cantala & Damián Gibaja, 2017. "Matching through institutions," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2017-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Benndorf, Volker & Moellers, Claudia & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2017. "Experienced vs. inexperienced participants in the lab: Do they behave differently?," DICE Discussion Papers 251, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Musegaas, Marieke, 2017. "Cooperative games and network structures," Other publications TiSEM 2506a423-e66e-4c61-9972-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Drugov, Mikhail & Ryvkin, Dmitry, 2017. "Winner-Take-All Tournaments," CEPR Discussion Papers 12067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Li, Zheng, 2017. "Nash equilibria in all-pay auctions with discrete strategy space," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-22, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Francisco M. Gonzalez & Yu Chen & Matthew Doyle, 2017. "Mismatch As Choice," Working Papers 1702, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2017.
- Pradeep Dubey & Yair Tauman, 2017. "Selfishness vs Altruism vs Balance," Department of Economics Working Papers 17-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Cardona & Antoni Rubí-Barceló, 2017. "Investments, positive externalities and majority bargaining," DEA Working Papers 85, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.