Report NEP-GTH-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock & David Rojo Arjona & Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2016. "Focality and Asymmetry in Multi-battle Contests," Working Papers 16-16, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dudley Cooke & Sara le Roux, 2016. "Strategic Ambiguity and Decision-making: An Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 1605, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Candogan, Ozan & Epitropou, Markos & Vohra, Rakesh V., 2016. "Competitive Equilibrium and Trading Networks: A Network Flow Approach," Economics Series 323, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin & Fedor Sandomirskiy & Elena Yanovskaya, 2016. "Dividing Goods or Bads Under Additive Utilities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 147/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Battal Dogan & Bettina Klaus, 2018. "Object Allocation via Immediate-Acceptance: Characterizations and an Affirmative Action Application," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.15, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Luis Alcala & Fernando Tohme & Carlos Dabus, 2016. "Strategic Growth with Recursive Preferences: Decreasing Marginal Impatience," Papers 1608.06959, arXiv.org.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Escobar, Juan, 2016. "Protocol Invariance and the Timing of Decisions in Dynamic Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 11447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lincove, Jane Arnold & Cortes, Kalena E., 2016. "Match or Mismatch? Automatic Admissions and College Preferences of Low- and High-Income Students," IZA Discussion Papers 10150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathaniel T. Wilcox, 2017. "Random Expected Utility and Certainty Equivalents: Mimicry of Probability Weighting Functions," Working Papers 16-14, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Häfner, Samuel & Nöldeke, Georg, 2016. "Sorting in Iterated Incumbency Contests," Working papers 2016/02, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.