Report NEP-GTH-2015-11-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Gelder & Dan Kovenock & Roman Sheremeta, 2015. "Behavior in All-Pay Auctions with Ties," Working Papers 15-22, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Mao, Liang, 2015. "Subgame Perfect Equilibrium in a Bargaining Model with Deterministic Procedures," MPRA Paper 67859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceparano, Maria Carmela & Quartieri, Federico, 2015. "Nash equilibrium uniqueness in nice games with isotone best replies," MPRA Paper 67765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Estévez-Fernández & P. Borm & M.G. Fiestras-Janeiro & M.A. Mosquera & E. Sánchez-Rodríguez, 2015. "On the 1-Nucleolus for Classes of Cooperative Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-123/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mostapha Diss & Ahmed Doghmi & Abdelmonaim Tlidi, 2015. "Strategy proofness and unanimity in private good economies with single-peaked preferences," Working Papers 1528, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Emara, Noha & Owens, David & Smith, John & Wilmer, Lisa, 2014. "Serial correlation in National Football League play calling and its effects on outcomes," MPRA Paper 67862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samahita, Margaret, 2015. "Venting and Gossiping in Conflicts: Emotion Expression in Ultimatum Games," Working Papers 2015:33, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Pau Balart & Subhasish Chowdhury & Orestis Troumpounis, 2015. "Linking individual and collective contests through noise level and sharing rules," Working Papers 98653895, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Stéphane Zuber, 2015. "Harsanyi's theorem without the sure-thing principle: On the consistent aggregation of Monotonic Bernoullian and Archimedean preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01224145, HAL.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Victor Fedyashov, 2015. "Nash equilibria for non zero-sum ergodic stochastic differential games," Papers 1511.02716, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Jorge M. Streb, 2015. "Nash’s interpretations of equilibrium: Solving the objections to Cournot," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 575, Universidad del CEMA.
- Cason, Timothy & Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2015. "Asymmetric and Endogenous Within-Group Communication in Competitive Coordination Games," MPRA Paper 67664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Timothy N. Cason & Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2015. "Asymmetric and Endogenous Within-Group Communication in Competitive Coordination Games," Working Papers 15-23, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Tom Dedeurwaerdere & Paolo Melindi-Ghidi & Willem Sas, 2015. "Voluntary Provision of Public Knowledge Goods: Group-Based Social Preferences and Coalition Formation," AMSE Working Papers 1545, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 03 Nov 2015.
- Flip Klijn & Marc Vorsatz, 2015. "Outsourcing with Identical Suppliers and Shortest-First Policy: A Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 846, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Welburn, Jonathan William & Hausken, Kjell, 2015. "A Game-Theoretic Model with Empirics of Economic Crises," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/7, University of Stavanger.
- Ramon Caminal & Antonio Di Paolo, 2015. "Your language or mine?," Working Papers XREAP2015-05, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Nov 2015.