Report NEP-GTH-2015-08-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aymeric Lardon, 2014. "A partial characterization of the core in Bertrand oligopoly TU-games with transferable technologies," Working Papers hal-01081803, HAL.
- Francoise Forges & Ulrich Horst & Antoine Salomon, 2014. "Feasibility and individual rationality in two-person Bayesian games," Working Papers hal-01094061, HAL.
- Ganguly, Chirantan & Ray, Indrajit, 2015. "Information-Revelation and Coordination Using Cheap Talk in a Game with Two-Sided Private Information," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kenan Huremovic, 2016. "A Noncooperative Model of Contest Network Formation," Working Papers halshs-01154676, HAL.
- Maojiao Ye & Guoqiang Hu, 2015. "Game Design and Analysis for Price based Demand Response: An Aggregate Game Approach," Papers 1508.02636, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranton, 2015. "Games Played on Networks," Working Papers halshs-01180657, HAL.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," PSE Working Papers halshs-01168675, HAL.
- Stéphane Goria, 2014.
"Design strategy of a serious game: between gamification process and disengamement process
[Stratégie de développement d'un serious game : entre processus de gamification et de disengamement]," Post-Print halshs-01089152, HAL.
- Christophe Bravard & Liza Charroin & Corinne Touati, 2015. "Optimal design and defense of networks under link attacks," Working Papers halshs-01176928, HAL.
- Min Zhu, 2015. "Experience Transmission: Truth-telling Adoption in Matching," Working Papers halshs-01176926, HAL.
- Raïssa-Juvette Samba & Rhonya Adli, 2015. "Application of methods used in the classical matching markets to the Indian marriage market," Working Papers halshs-01180569, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01098762 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raicho Bolijov & Alfred Galichon, 2014. "Matching in Closed-Form: Equilibrium, identification, and comparative statics," Working Papers hal-01169654, HAL.
- Thilo Klein, 2015. "Does Anti-Diversification Pay? A One-Sided Matching Model of Microcredit," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1521, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.