Report NEP-GTH-2015-04-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2015. "Generalizations of the General Lotto and Colonel Blotto Games," Working Papers 15-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Aurora García-Gallego & Penelope Hernández-Rojas & Amalia Rodrigo-González, 2015. "An experimental online matching pennies game," Working Papers 2015/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Wei He & Yeneng Sun, 2015. "Dynamic Games with Almost Perfect Information," Papers 1503.08900, arXiv.org.
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2015. "Influence Networks and Public Goods," Working Papers 15.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Duddy, Conal, 2015. "Revising the school choice problem," MPRA Paper 63316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lauri Saaksvuori & Abhijit Ramalingam, 2015. "Bargaining under surveillance: Evidence from a three-person ultimatum game," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-01, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Rodriguez-lara, Ismael, 2015. "Equal distribution or equal payoffs? Reciprocity and inequality aversion in the investment game," MPRA Paper 63313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takehisa Kumakawa & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Takehiko Yamato, 2015. "Isolating and identifying motivations: A voluntary contribution mechanism experiment with interior Nash equilibria," Working Papers SDES-2015-16, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2015.
- Jean-Christian Tisserand, 2014. "Ultimatum game: A meta-analysis of the past three decades of experimental research," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0802032, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Osório-Costa, António M., 2015. "Argumentation Quantity and Quality: A Litigation Success Function," MPRA Paper 63275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2015. "Policy Implications of Economic Complexity and Complexity Economics," MPRA Paper 63252, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Hakimov, Rustamdjan & Kübler, Dorothea, 2015. "The willingness to pay-willingness to accept gap: A failed replication of Plott and Zeiler," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2015-204, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Atila Abdulkadiroğlu & Nikhil Agarwal & Parag A. Pathak, 2015. "The Welfare Effects of Coordinated Assignment: Evidence from the NYC HS Match," NBER Working Papers 21046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Camera & Jaehong Kim, 2015. "Dynamic Directed Search," Working Papers 15-06, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.