Report NEP-GTH-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- GRIGIS DE STEFANO, Federico, 2014. "Strategic stability of equilibria: the missing paragraph," CORE Discussion Papers 2014015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Suzuki, T. & Talman, A.J.J., 2014. "Supermodular NTU-games," Discussion Paper 2014-067, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Selçuk, O., 2014. "Structural restrictions in cooperation," Other publications TiSEM 0da8d0d3-08c2-4f86-92a1-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jens Gudmundsson, 2014. "Sequences in Pairing Problems: A new approach to reconcile stability with strategy-proofness for elementary matching problems," 2014 Papers pgu351, Job Market Papers.
- Luciana Cecilia Moscoso Boedo & Lucia Quesada & Marcela Tarazona, 2013. "Cooperation among Strangers in the Presence of Defectors: An Experimental Study," Working papers DTE 567, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Grundel, S. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M., 2013. "Resource Allocation Problems with Concave Reward Functions," Discussion Paper 2013-070, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2014. "Power indices when players can commit to reject coalitions," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1431, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Luke Boosey & R. Mark Isaac, 2014. "Network Monitoring and Punishment in Public Goods Experiments," Working Papers wp2014_12_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Kleppe, J. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Sudhölter, P., 2013. "Axiomatizations Of Symmetrically Weighted Solutions," Discussion Paper 2013-007, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gauer, Florian & Hellmann, Tim, 2017. "Strategic formation of homogeneous bargaining networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 529, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Roï¿½i Zultan, 2014. "Auction Mechanisms and Bidder Collusion: Bribes, Signals and Selection," Working Papers 734, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Sagi Dekel & Sven Fischer & Ro’i Zultan, 2014. "Punishment and Reward Institutions with Harmed Minorities," Working Papers 1405, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Hande Erkut & Daniele Nosenzo & Martin Sefton, 2014. "Identifying Social Norms Using Coordination Games: Spectators vs. Stakeholders," Discussion Papers 2014-16, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Krumer, Alex & Megidish, Reut & Sela, Aner, 2014. "Round-Robin Versus Elimination in Tournaments with a Dominant Player," CEPR Discussion Papers 10081, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Huijink, S. & Borm, P.E.M. & Reijnierse, J.H. & Kleppe, J., 2013. "Bankruptcy and the Per Capita Nucleolus," Discussion Paper 2013-059, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Benndorf, Volker & Kübler, Dorothea & Normann, Hans-Theo, 2014. "Privacy concerns, voluntary disclosure of information, and unraveling: An experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 168, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Vicentini, Gustavo, 2014. "Dynamic Spatial Competition Between Multi-Store Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 10273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.