Report NEP-GTH-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yehuda Levy, 2014. "Limits to Rational Learning," Economics Series Working Papers 731, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00912889 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas Davis & Asen Ivanov & Oleg Korenok, 2014. "Individual Characteristics and Behavior in Repeated Games: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 728, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gaëtan Fournier & Marco Scarsini, 2014. "Hotelling Games on Networks: Efficiency of Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00983085, HAL.
- Ralph-C. Bayer & Hang Wu, 2013. "Learning from Inferred Foregone Payoffs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-22, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Schmid, Julia, 2014. "Exclusion in the all-pay auction: An experimental investigation," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2014-206, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-01026080 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James Andreoni & Alison Sanchez, 2014. "Do Beliefs Justify Actions or Do Actions Justify Beliefs? An Experiment on Stated Beliefs, Revealed Beliefs, and Social-Image Manipulation," NBER Working Papers 20649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2011. "Preemption Games under Levy Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers 131101, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Fernanda Estevan & Thomas Gall; Patrick Legros; Andrew F. Newman, 2014. "College Admission and High School Integration," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_26, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).