Report NEP-GTH-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Balázs Sziklai & Tamás Fleiner & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "On the Core of Directed Acyclic Graph Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1418, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Litan, Cristian & Marhuenda, Francisco & Sudhölter, Peter, 2014. "Determinacy of Equilibrium in Outcome Game Forms," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 17/2014, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Xiaochuan Huang & Takehito Masuda & Yoshitaka Okano & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2014. "Cooperation among behaviorally heterogeneous players in social dilemma with stay or leave decisions," Working Papers SDES-2014-7, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Feb 2015.
- Messan Agbaglah, 2014. "A recursive core for cooperative games with overlapping coalitions," Cahiers de recherche 14-07, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Sonmez, Tayfun O., 2014. "Population-Monotonicity of the Nucleolus on a Class of Public Good Problems," MPRA Paper 58248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- B. Evci, 2014. "A new dynamic mechanism to the marriage problem with a variant," Working Papers wp973, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andersson , Tommy & Ehlers, Lars, 2014. "An Algorithm for Identifying Agent-k-linked Allocations in Economies with Indivisibilities," Working Papers 2014:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Ansink & Harold Houba, 2014. "The Economics of Transboundary River Management," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-132/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Meinhardt, Holger Ingmar, 2014. "A Note on the Computation of the Pre-Kernel for Permutation Games," MPRA Paper 59365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emara, Noha & Owens, David & Smith, John & Wilmer, Lisa, 2014. "Minimax on the gridiron: Serial correlation and its effects on outcomes in the National Football League," MPRA Paper 58907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iván Arribas & Amparo Urbano Salvador, 2014. "Multiproduct trading with a common agent under complete information: Existence and characterization of Nash equilibrium," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0614, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Salvador Barberà & Anke Gerber, 2015. "Sequential Voting and Agenda Manipulation: The Case of Forward Looking Tie-Breaking," Working Papers 782, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Allred, Sarah & Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2014. "Cognitive load and strategic sophistication," MPRA Paper 59441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hu Lu & Yuntong Wang, 2014. "Efficient trading on a network with incomplete information," Working Papers 1405, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Yutaka Kobayashi, 2014. "The Instability of the Nash Equilibrium in Common-Pool Resources," Working Papers SDES-2014-5, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2014.
- Jan Christoph Schlegel, 2014. "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: A General Result. N.B.: This paper replaces Nr 13.09 "Contracts versus Salaries in Matching: Comment", (June 2013)," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 14.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Saidman, Susan L. & Roth, Alvin E. & Sonmez, Tayfun & Unver, M. Utku & Delmonico, Francis L., 2014. "Increasing the Opportunity of Live Kidney Donation by Matching for Two and Three Way Exchanges," MPRA Paper 58247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avidit Acharya & Edoardo Grillo, 2014. "War with Crazy Types," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 356, Collegio Carlo Alberto.