Report NEP-GTH-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benteng Zou, 2014. "Differential Games with (A)symmetric Players and Heterogeneous Strategies (II)," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Haan, Marco & Hauck, Dominic, 2014. "Games With Possibly Naive Hyperbolic Discounters," MPRA Paper 57960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edoardo Gallo, 2014. "Communication networks in markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1431, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ashish R. Hota & Siddharth Garg & Shreyas Sundaram, 2014. "Fragility of the Commons under Prospect-Theoretic Risk Attitudes," Papers 1408.5951, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Jiaqi Li, 2014. "Stochastic Perron for stochastic target games," Papers 1408.6799, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2013. "How responsive are people to changes in their bargaining position? Earned bargaining power and the 50–50 norm," EcoMod2013 5855, EcoMod.
- Roberto Roson & Franz Hubert, 2013. "Bargaining Power, Energy Security and Networks: an Applied Game Theory Approach," International Conference on Energy, Regional Integration and Socio-economic Development 5877, EcoMod.
- Mireille Bossy & Nadia Maizi & Odile Pourtallier, 2014. "Game theory analysis for carbon auction market through electricity market coupling," Papers 1408.6122, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2015.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2014. "The focal point in the Traveller’s Dilemma: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 58071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joachim De Weerdt & Garance Genicot & Alice Mesnard, 2014. "Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1433, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Vincent W. Slaugh & Mustafa Akan & Onur Kesten & M. Utku Ünver, 2014. "The Pennsylvania Adoption Exchange Improves Its Matching Process," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 858, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Nov 2015.
- Herbold, Daniel, 2014. "A repeated principal-agent model with on-the-job search," SAFE Working Paper Series 64, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Peter Benczur & Cosmin L. Ilut, 2014. "Evidence for Relational Contracts in Sovereign Bank Lending," NBER Working Papers 20391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.