Report NEP-GTH-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Esconar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Documentos de Trabajo 295, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eric Fesselmeyer & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2013. "Strategic Interactions in a One-Sector Growth Model," Cahiers de recherche 13-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2015.
- Rene Carmona & Jean-Pierre Fouque & Li-Hsien Sun, 2013. "Mean Field Games and Systemic Risk," Papers 1308.2172, arXiv.org.
- Caria, Antonia Stefano & Hassen, Ibrahim Worku, 2013. "The formation of job referral networks: Experimental evidence from ubran Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1282, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & F. Pancotto, 2013. "Norms of Punishment in the General Population," Working Papers wp898, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.