Report NEP-GTH-2013-05-11This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2013. "On pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games," MPRA Paper 46840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner Güth & Fabian Winter, 2013. "Sorting via Screening versus Signaling: A Theoretic and Experimental Comparison," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Savikhin, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2012. "Simultaneous Decision-Making in Competitive and Cooperative Environments," MPRA Paper 46809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Trudeau, 2013. "Characterizations of the cycle-complete and folk solutions for minimum cost spanning tree problems," Working Papers 1303, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Winter, 2013. "Fairness norms can explain the emergence of specific cooperation norms in the Battle of the Prisoners Dilemma," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kimbrough, Erik & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Side-Payments and the Costs of Conflict," MPRA Paper 46808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Mahenc, Philippe, 2012. "Cooperation in the Presence of an Advantaged Outsider," TSE Working Papers 13-390, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Brocard, Jean-François & Cavagnac, Michel, 2012. "Who Should Pay the Sports Agent’s Commission? An Economic Analysis of Setting the Legal Rules in the Regulation of Matchmakers," TSE Working Papers 13-391, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Nov 2016.
- VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & VERCRUYSSE, Dries & SÖRENSEN, Kenneth, 2013. "Analysis of different cost allocation methods in a collaborative transport setting," Working Papers 2013009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus, 2013. "Majority rule in the absence of a majority," MPRA Paper 46721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:472544 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philipp Möhlmeier & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Emily Tanimura, 2013. "A degree-distance-based connections model with negative and positive externalities," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13040, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Annie Hofstetter & Mathieu Désolé & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Quelques éléments de calcul des équilibres de Nash," Studies and Syntheses 13-03, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2013.
- Wei He & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2013. "Equilibrium Theory under Ambiguity," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1307, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Samak, Anya & Sheremeta, Roman, 2013. "Visibility of Contributors and Cost of Information: An Experiment on Public Goods," MPRA Paper 46779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nizar Allouch, 2013. "The Cost of Segregation in Social Networks," Working Papers 703, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.