Report NEP-GTH-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herings P.J.J. & Predtetchinski A., 2013. "Voting in collective stopping games," Research Memorandum 014, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Paula Jaramillo & Ça?atay Kay? & Flip Klijn, 2013. "Equilibria under Deferred Acceptance: Dropping Strategies, Filled Positions, and Welfare," Working Papers 686, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Pongou, Roland & Serrano, Roberto, 2013. "Dynamic Network Formation in Two-Sided Economies," MPRA Paper 46021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Einy, Ezra & Haimanko, Ori & Orzach, Ram & Sela, Aner, 2013. "Common-Value All-Pay Auctions with Asymmetric Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 9315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Kamphorst, Jurjen J.A. & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2013. "Confirming Information Flows in Networks," MPRA Paper 45835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harold Houba & Gerard van der Laan & Yuyu Zeng, 2013. "Asymmetric Nash Solutions in the River Sharing Problem," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-051/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Matt Van Essen & John Wooders, 2013. "Blind Stealing: Experience and Expertise in a Mixed-Strategy Poker Experiment," Working Paper Series 6, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Andrea Gallice, 2013. "Equilibrium selection through pu-dominance," Working papers 019, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Schmitz, Patrick W, 2013. "Bargaining position, bargaining power, and the property rights approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 9281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Cusack, Thomas R., 2013. "Hanging together or being hung separately: The strategic power of coalitions where bargaining occurs with incomplete information," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2013-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Bettina Klose & Dan Kovenock, 2013. "The All-Pay Auction with Complete Information and Identity-Dependent Externalities," Working Papers 13-10, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Araujo, Luis & Guimarães, Bernardo, 2013. "The effect of options on coordination," CEPR Discussion Papers 9294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans Gersbach & Hans Haller & Hideo Konishi, 2013. "Household Formation and Markets," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 821, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Jinzhong Niu & Simon Parsons, 2013. "Maximizing Matching in Double-sided Auctions," Papers 1304.3135, arXiv.org.
- Jönsson, Stefan & Schmutzler, Armin, 2013. "All-Pay Auctions: Implementation and Optimality," CEPR Discussion Papers 9323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.