Report NEP-GTH-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Stochastic stability in finite extensive-form games of perfect information," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 743, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Bar-El, Ronen & Tobol, Yossi, 2013. "Contribution Games and the End-Game Effect: When Things Get Real – An Experimental Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 7307, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00803233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gurdal, Mehmet Y. & Ozdogan, Ayca & Saglam, Ismail, 2013. "Cheap talk with simultaneous versus sequential messages," MPRA Paper 45727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012. "The lifeboat problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 13962, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ngo Van Long & Fabien Prieur & Klarizze Puzon & Mabel Tidball, 2013. "Markov Perfect Equilibria in Differential Games with Regime Switching Strategies," Working Papers 13-06, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2014.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Werner Güth & Charlotte Klempt & Kerstin Pull, 2013. "Assessing Mental Models via Recording the Decision Deliberations of Pairs," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ui, Takashi & Yoshizawa, Yasunori, 2013. "Characterizing Social Value of Information," Discussion Papers 2013-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ner:euiflo:urn:hdl:1814/23782 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabian Dunker & Stefan Hoderlein & Hiroaki Kaido, 2013. "Random coefficients in static games of complete information," CeMMAP working papers CWP12/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Seungjin Han & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2013. "Compensating Wage Differentials in Stable Job Matching Equilibrium," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-285, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2012. "Evolutionarily stable in-group favoritism and out-group spite in intergroup conflict," Munich Reprints in Economics 13963, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Assortative matching and search with labor supply and home production," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gerald Eisenkopf, 2013. "The Impact of Leadership Incentives in Intergroup Contests," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2013-06, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.