Report NEP-GTH-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120101 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Ali Khan & Kali P. Rath & Yeneng Sun & Haomiao Yu, 2012. "Large Games with a Bio-Social Typology," Working Papers 035, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Sofía Correa & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2012. "Essential Equilibria of Large Games," Working Papers wp362, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the Role for Punishment in the Evolution of Cooperation," TWI Research Paper Series 77, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Alexander Elbittar & Andrei Gomberg, 2012. ""My friends: it would be an error to accept": Communication and group identity in a bargaining setting," Working Papers 1203, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Arthur Lewbel & Xun Tang, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Games with Incomplete Information Using Excluded Regressors," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 808, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 05 Mar 2013.
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2012. "Cooperation, but no reciprocity: Individual strategies in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," MPRA Paper 41731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc, 2012. "Inducible Games: Using Tit-for-Tat to Stabilize Outcomes," MPRA Paper 41773, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeannette Brosig-Koch & Timo Heinrich & Christoph Helbach, 2012. "Exploring the Capability to Backward Induct – An Experimental Study with Children and Young Adults," Ruhr Economic Papers 0360, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Amegashie, J. Atsu, 2012. "A nested contest: Tullock meets the All-Pay Auction," MPRA Paper 41654, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Sep 2012.
- Jakub Steiner & Laurent Mathevet, 2012. "Sand in the Wheels: A Dynamic Global-Game Approach," 2012 Meeting Papers 123, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Cramton & Steven Stoft, 2012. "Global Climate Games: How Pricing and a Green Fund Foster Cooperation," Papers of Peter Cramton 12csgcg, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.
- A.K.S. Chand, 2012. "Strategic Information Transmission with Budget Constraint," Working Papers 2012_19, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Caterina Cruciani & Anna Moretti & Paolo Pellizzari, 2012. "Sense making and information in an agent-based model of cooperation," Working Papers 14, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Frank Huettner & Marco Sunder, 2012. "rego: Stata module for decomposing goodness of fit according to Owen and Shapley values," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2012 17, Stata Users Group.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2012. "Auction Design for Wind Rights," Papers of Peter Cramton 11acadw, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2012.