Report NEP-GTH-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Marini & Giorgio Rodano, 2011. "Lead, Follow or Cooperate? Endogenous Timing & Cooperation in Symmetric Duopoly Games," Working Papers 1112, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Schmitz, Patrick W. & Tröger, Thomas, 2011. "The (sub-)optimality of the majority rule," MPRA Paper 32716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Dai Pra & Fulvio Fontini & Elena Sartori & Marco Tolotti, 2011. "Endogenous equilibria in liquid markets with frictions and boundedly rational agents," Working Papers 7, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Luciano De Castro & Marialaura Pesce & Nicolas Yannelis, 2011. "Core and Equilibria under ambiguity," Discussion Papers 1534, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Yves Ortiz & Martin schüle, 2011. "Limited Rationality and Strategic Interaction: A Probabilistic Multi-Agent Model," Working Papers 11.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Lisa Bruttel & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Path dependence in public-good games," TWI Research Paper Series 67, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2011. "Entry deterrence in banking: the role of cost asymmetry and adverse selection," MPRA Paper 32698, University Library of Munich, Germany.