Report NEP-GTH-2011-03-05This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Cubitt & Robert Sugden, 2011. "Common reasoning in games: a Lewisian analysis of common knowledge of rationality," Discussion Papers 2011-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Deepak Dhar & V. Sasidevan & Bikas K. Chakrabarti, 2011. "Cooperation amongst competing agents in minority games," Papers 1102.4230, arXiv.org.
- Dirk Bergemann & Stephen Morris & Satoru Takahashi, 2010. "Interdependent Preferences and Strategic Distinguishability," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1772R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2011.
- Marco Mantovani & Georg Kirchsteiger & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Myopic or Farsighted ?An Experiment on Network Formation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-004, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Parker, Frederick, 2011. "One Player Games versus Two Player Games: Comparing Agribusiness Cooperatives with Investor-Owned Business Models," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100691, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2011. "'Hiding behind a small cake' in a newspaper dictator game," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jacqueline Morgan & Fabien Prieur, 2011. "Global emission ceiling versus international cap and trade: What is the most efficient system when countries act non-cooperatively?," CSEF Working Papers 275, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.