Report NEP-GTH-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2010. "Simultaneous Nash Bargaining with Consistent Beliefs," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 854.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2010. "The Attack and Defense of Weakest-Link Networks," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1256, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter & Jose M. Zarzuelo, 2010. "On the Impact of Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives," Discussion Paper Series dp561, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Massimiliano Landi & Mauro Sodini, 2010. "An Evolutionary Analysis of Turnout With Conformist Citizens," Working Papers 25-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tang, Qianfeng, 2010. "The Bayesian Solution and Hierarchies of Beliefs," MPRA Paper 26811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2010. "Stable Sets and Public Projects," CSEF Working Papers 263, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Berninghaus, Siegfried K. & Güth, Werner & Schosser, Stephan, 2010. "Voluntary contributing in a neighborhood public good game: An experimental study," Working Paper Series in Economics 11, .
- David Rietzke & Brian Roberson, 2010. "The Robustness of ‘Enemy-of-My-Enemy-is-My-Friend’ Alliances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1258, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Aner Sela & Eyal Erez, 2010. "Round-Robin Tournaments With Effort Constraints," Working Papers 1009, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Morelli & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Natural Resource Distribution and Multiple Forms of Civil War," OxCarre Working Papers 050, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Marie-Laure Cabon-Dhersin & Nathalie Etchart-Vincent, 2010. "Cooperation, the power of a single word. Some experimental evidence on wording and gender effects in a Game of Chicken," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Yakov Babichenko, 2010. "How Long to Pareto Efficiency?," Discussion Paper Series dp562, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ed Hopkins, 2010. "Competitive Altruism, Mentalizing and Signalling," ESE Discussion Papers 197, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Michael R. Baye & Dan Kovenock & Casper G. de Vries, 2010. "The Herodotus Paradox," Working Papers 2010-16, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eric Van den Steen, 2010. "Overconfidence by Bayesian Rational Agents," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-049, Harvard Business School.