Report NEP-GTH-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Montesano, Aldo, 2010. "Non-cooperative games with chained confirmed proposals," TSE Working Papers 10-192, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carsten S. Nielsen, 2010. "Stepwise Thinking in Strategic Games with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 10-22, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Sep 2010.
- Srihari Govindan & Robert Wilson, 2010. "Axiomatic Equilibrium Selection For Generic Two-Player Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000203, David K. Levine.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Elke Renner & Rupert Sausgruber, 2010. "Confusion and Learning in the Public Goods Game," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-24, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Velu, C. & Iyer, S. & Gair, J.R., 2010. "A Reason for Unreason: Returns-Based Beliefs in Game Theory," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1058, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Burak Can & Bettina Klaus, 2010. "Consistency and Population Sensitivity Properties in Marriage and Roommate Markets," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Rosemarie Nagel, 2010. "The neural basis of bounded rational behavior," ThE Papers 10/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/85 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Seamus Hogan, 2010. "A New Existence and Uniqueness Theorem for Continuous Games," Working Papers in Economics 10/59, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- María Paz Espinosa & Jaromír Kovárík & Giovanni Ponti, 2010. "Strategic Interaction and Conventions," ThE Papers 10/09, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Daniel Carvalho & Luis Santos-Pinto, 2010. "A Cognitive Hierarchy Model of Behavior in Endogenous Timing Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 10.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Carlos Alós-Ferrer & Simon Weidenholzer, 2010. "Imitation and the Role of Information in Overcoming Coordination Failures," Vienna Economics Papers 1008, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2010. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern utilities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523448, HAL.