Report NEP-GTH-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Ex-Post Regret Learning in Games with Fixed and Random Matching: The Case of Private Values," Working Papers 2010-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Rene Saran & Roberto Serrano, 2010. "Regret Matching with Finite Memory," Working Papers 2010-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Timothy N. Cason & Roman M. Sheremeta & Jingjing Zhang, 2010. "Communication and efficiency in competitive coordination games," IEW - Working Papers 505, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich, revised Feb 2012.
- Antonio Romero-Medina & Matteo Triossi, 2010. "Non-revelation mechanisms in many-to-one markets," Economics Working Papers we1018, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Arin Aguirre, Francisco Javier, 2010. "Monotonic core solutions: Beyond Young's theorem," IKERLANAK 2010-44, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Pálvölgyi Dénes & Peters Hans & Vermeulen Dries, 2010. "A strategic approach to estate division problems with non-homogenous preferences," Research Memorandum 036, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Breitmoser, Yves, 2010. "Proto-coalition bargaining and the core," MPRA Paper 24995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dino Gerardi & Johannes Horner & Lucas Maestri, 2010. "The Role of Commitment in Bilateral Trade," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 151, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Schumacher, Heiner & Hadnes, Myriam, 2010. "Contract Enforcement by the Gods," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 11, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Alexey Kushnir, 2010. "Harmful signaling in matching markets," IEW - Working Papers 509, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.