Report NEP-GTH-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karagozoglu, Emin & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Information, Uncertainty, and Subjective Entitlements in Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 5079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00505164_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louge, Fernando, 2011. "On the stability of CSS under the replicator dynamic," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 436, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- L. Bagnoli & G. Negroni, 2010. "On the co-evolution of investment and bargaining norms," Working Papers 710, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Louge, Fernando & Riedel, Frank, 2011. "Evolutionary stability of first price auctions," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 435, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/14800/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore