Report NEP-GTH-2010-04-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taiji Furusawa & Hideo Konishi, 2010. "Contributing or Free-Riding? Voluntary Participation in a Public Good Economy," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-128, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Vincent Anesi, 2010. "A New Old Solution for Weak Tournaments," Discussion Papers 2010-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Balanquit, Romeo, 2010. "Tolerance, Cooperation, and Equilibrium Restoration in Repeated Games," MPRA Paper 21877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sophie Bade, 2010. "Ambiguous Act Equilibria," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_09, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2009. "Hierarchy of Players in Swap Robust Voting Games," Staff General Research Papers 13118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Debasis Mishra & Dolf Talman, 2009. "A Characterization of the average tree solution for tree games," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-08, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Werner Güth & Kerstin Pull & Manfred Stadler & Agnes Stribeck, 2010. "Equity versus Efficiency? - Evidence from Three-Person Generosity Experiments -," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Kurtis Swope & Pamela Schmitt & John Cadigan & Robert Shupp, 2009. "Institutions and Information in Multiple-Offer Multilateral Bargaining Games: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 23, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Nobue Suzuki, 2010. "Voluntarily Separable Repeated Games with Social Norms," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-715, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Dietmar Fehr & Dorothea Kübler & David Danz, 2010. "Information and Beliefs in a Repeated Normal-form Game," CIG Working Papers SP II 2010-02, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Aureo de Paula & Xun Tang, 2010. "Inference of Signs of Interaction Effects in Simultaneous Games with Incomplete Information," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-010, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Sergei Izmalkov & Matt Lepinski & Silvio Micali, 2010. "Perfect Implementation," Working Papers w0140, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- SPRUMONT, Yves, 2010. "An Axiomatization of the Serial Cost-Sharing Method," Cahiers de recherche 01-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Adrian Beck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Jianying Qiu & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Guilt from Promise-Breaking and Trust in Markets for Expert Services - Theory and Experiment," Working Papers 2010-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Valenciano Llovera, Federico & Laruelle, Annick, 2010. "Quaternary dichotomous voting rules," IKERLANAK 2010-41, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.