Report NEP-GTH-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis Bloch & Geoffroy de Clippel, 2009. "Cores of Combined Games," Working Papers 2009-1, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel John Zizzo & Jonathan H.W. Tan, 2009. "Game Harmony: A Behavioral Approach to Predicting Cooperation in Games," ICBBR Working Papers 4, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2009. "Information Independence and Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers 1476, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Leonidas, Spiliopoulos, 2009. "Learning backward induction: a neural network agent approach," MPRA Paper 17267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciuiu, Daniel, 2009. "Linear Programming by Solving Systems of Differential Equations Using Game Theory," MPRA Paper 17191, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2009.
- Ingela Alger, 2009. "Public Goods Games, Altruism, and Evolution," Carleton Economic Papers 09-06, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2010.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2009. "The Kinked Demand Model and the Stability of Cooperation," Working Papers 0905, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Geoffroy de Clippel, 2009. "Axiomatic Bargaining on Economic Enviornments with Lott," Working Papers 2009-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Kin Chung Lo, 2009. "Possibility and permissibility," Working Papers 2009_01, York University, Department of Economics.
- Choi, Kangsik, 2009. "Government's Preference and Timing of Endogenous Wage Setting: Perspectives on Privatization and Mixed Duopoly," MPRA Paper 17221, University Library of Munich, Germany.