Report NEP-GTH-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Le Breton, Michel & Weber, Shlomo, 2009. "Existence of Pure Strategies Nash Equilibria in Social Interaction Games with Dyadic Externalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Ciardiello & Andrea Di Liddo, 2009. "Farsighted Stable Sets," Quaderni DSEMS 03-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Seamus Hogan, 2009. "A New Sufficient Condition for Uniqueness in Continuous Games," Working Papers in Economics 09/06, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & G. Leitmann & A. Palestini, 2008. "Hamiltonian potential functions for differential games," Working Papers 644, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2009. "Dominance Solvability of Dynamic Bargaining Games," Working Papers 644, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Lisa V. Bruttel & Werner Güth & Ulrich Kamecke & Vera Popova, 2009. "Voluntary Cooperation Based on Equilibrium Retribution - An Experiment Testing Finite-Horizon Folk Theorems," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Ngo Van Long & Gerhard Sorger, 2009. "A dynamic pricipal-agent problem as a feedback Stackelberg differentioal game," Vienna Economics Papers 0905, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Wieland Muller & Alex Possajennikov, 2009. "Signaling Without Common Prior: An Experiment," Discussion Papers 09/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nizar Allouch, 2009. "A Core-equilibrium Convergence in an Economy with Public Goods," Working Papers 642, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- M. Vittoria Levati & Ro'i Zultan, 2009. "Cycles of conditional cooperation in a real-time voluntary contribution mechanism," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-029, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.