Report NEP-GTH-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Doruk Iris & Luís Santos-Pinto, 2008. "Tacit Collusion under Fairness and Reciprocity," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.03, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367894_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2009. "Auction Design without Commitment," Discussion Papers 44, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00367692_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douadia Bougherara & Sandrine Costa & Gilles Grolleau & Lisette Ibanez, 2009. "Does aversion to the sucker's payoff matter in public goods games?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-08, INRA UMR SMART.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:13-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sela, Aner, 2009. "Best-of-Three All-Pay Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 7224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765015029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:10-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2009. "The Excess Power Puzzle of the EU Budget," Discussion Papers 45, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Lahiri, Somdeb, 2009. "A sufficient condition for acyclic social choice in a single-profile world," MPRA Paper 14129, University Library of Munich, Germany.